View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #20
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Miss Utah isn't actually stupid..

That blue eyes, dark hair, wide set smile is just perfect to me. Very Angelina Jolie. And with that body, which I know is too thin for many around here, but to me is perfect. I'm not usually into most chicks I see in pageants, but I gotta say this chick is a perfect 10 in my book.

And I never would've seen her if she didn't botch this question.

And she does seem to be handling it perfectly, and will almost certainly milk more out of this than the winner, who was in fact Miss Connecticut, which is where I'm from, and I still don't know what she looks like.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote