View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
A guy from Toyota came and spoke at one of my classes and he was saying how the Japanese have a much more disciplined and structured culture than the U. S. They don't take shortcuts and are not prone to taking lazy ways out.

And fvck this guy.. Thugs like this deserve execution. Don't put him in jail just shoot him down like he did multiple others.

Yep, and they stress themselves to a point they see no way out and then they jump in front of a train. Whereas me or you would remove ourselves from a impossible situation a lot of japanese don't. It's ridiculous.;
niko is online now   Reply With Quote