View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #19
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Steven Adams is worse than Fab Melo.

And for the record, KCP and Shabazz are my two man crush prospects this year. Maybe the Celtics should hire me for drafting, lol. In the past they have been:
Royce White
Terrence Jones
Jordan Hamilton
Jimmy Butler
James Anderson
Eric Bledsoe
Avery Bradley
Craig Brackins
Courtney Lee

Hire me Danny!

P.S. Steven Adams still sucks.
I've been riding the KCP bandwagon all year but he's not fall to the Cs. I see him being the next Klay Thompson/Kevin Martin. I like Adams. We're a rebuilding team and why not take him if Schroeder, KCP, Ledo and Shabazz are gone?

EDIT: Just remembered Jamaal Franklin. He's gonna be very good!

1. KCP
2. Bazz
3. Schroeder
4. Franklin
5. Ledo
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote