View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NSA whistleblower Snowden arrives in Moscow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
guess he's far too explosive for either china or russia to try squirreling away.

assuming china has sufficient leverage in HK, it does seem like they're playing with fire letting him walk. their banking system is *extremely* fragile from what i've read, and i'm not sure they really want to destabilise their #1 trading partner in any way, shape or form. *shrug*

thank god i don't follow politics.

Their banking system doesn't have much, if anything, to do with the US anyway, and what is the US going to do in terms of trade, cut off their own citizen's goods and services? Anyway, in this regard, it should be largely HK's government calling the shots, rather than central.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote