View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
right because derrick rose and mkg dont have the same problem..... what does talking with media have to do with on court play?
Not with the media. That's what is leaking about his visits with teams. His workouts have also not been really good, from what I've heard.

Like I said, it isn't something that will stop a great player from going high in the draft, but when two guys are considered neck-and-neck and teams start nit-picking to separate them, it may come into play.

Maybe it won't, but I'm just throwing it out there.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote