View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Knickscity if that wasn't the biggest reach to prove a point I've ever seen... I don't know what is.

Mario Chalmers is a play maker, defender and is more important than Ray Allen. Gotcha.

My issue also with you continues to be your lack of consistency within arguments. You complain about the Knicks makeup, but then every time we make a foolish offseason blunder, I get on Grunwald and you go jump to his defense. You can't acknowledge our roster issues and then, after every game, find some way to blame Carmelo Anthony. We have Scooter for that. We dont need you to do it as well lol. Miami has the same cap issues we have. Yet they seem to find talent. We don't. We waste money on people like Jason Kidd. Maybe this offseason, when Grunwald becomes Dumwald, we can call a spade a spade OK?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote