View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
Yeah, I heard that too and didn't pay much attention to it, but then I watched Grantland's interview with him... Wow! Honestly felt like they were talking to a 12 year old.
When things like that start leaking from multiple meetings with teams, you know it must be bad. It also doesn't help that he's allegedly been almost as bad on the basketball court in his team workouts.

Combine the interviews with teams leaking stuff like this?

Quote:
More than one expert has said McLemore’s stock has been dropping because of sub-par workouts for Cleveland, Orlando and Phoenix. ESPN’s Chad Ford and Sheridan Hoops’ Joe Kotoch, in fact, both have McLemore headed to the Suns at No. 5.

“His lack of preparation for the draft is hurting him,” Ford writes at ESPN.com. “Multiple sources told me that his workout in Phoenix was not impressive; he wasn’t in shape, and he struggled to keep up in the workout. I heard similar things in Orlando. McLemore is in a tug-of-war right now between adviser Rodney Blackstock and his agency, Rivals. It’s kept McLemore out of the gym and, for the most part, out of workouts. How much will all of this affect the draft stock? I’m told teams are worried. But how worried? Enough for one of the most talented players in the draft to slide further?”

Kotoch wrote: “McLemore’s troubles stem from his inner circle and poor conditioning. McLemore has not been impressive at workouts in Phoenix or Cleveland. One executive who watched McLemore said ‘Jamaal Franklin looked like a better prospect than him, and he’s still recovering from a sprained ankle.’”

One NBA front-office official — who also could not speak on the record in accordance with league rules — told the Journal-World that McLemore appeared “pudgy” at a recent workout and might be 10 pounds overweight.

“He was struggling after 15 minutes,” the official said. “He could slide down (Thursday). I hear no further than 7 to 10, but there’s a chance he could slide because of some of this stuff (including the inexperience of his first-year adviser, Blackstock).”

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/j...ays-nba-draft/

Not good.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote