View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore?

He does seem like he hasn't matured when I hear him speak. I'm also not sure he knows what he's in for on the next level when he's playing against full grown men.

And, while he just finished his freshman year, Ben isn't quite as young as most people think. He's older than many of the best players in last year's draft, for example Anthony Davis, MKG and Brad Beal.

There are things about his game that bother me too, to be honest. He has very suspect handles and virtually no playmaking skills. He will need to play on a team with a good point guard who can handle the ball and set him up in the right spots.

In this era of versatile wings -- most of the elite 2s can spend significant time at point -- he just doesn't have that in his game.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote