View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Anthony Bennett Bandwagon Thread...Sign up at the door

Thursday we get to see where the next great player will end up.

I am really hoping the Bulls pull off that Wizards trade and take him because the prospects of cheering for Washington, Phoenix or Charlotte is quite depressing.

Perhaps a trade up by the Craptors to take the hometown boy? The thought of cheering for that team disgusts me, but Bennett would make them interesting.

Where will AB go? I think fifth is the worst, and I think a lot of people will be regretting their picks as he will end up the best player in this group.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote