View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Look, I'm not a hardcore gamer. I've played video games pretty much my whole life, but I'm one of those guys who tends to stick with one game franchise for longer than need be. For instance, I've played through every GTA game for PS2 & PS3 at least twice. Don't ask me why.

I've recently come to the realization that I don't give games a chance, no matter how great people say they are. I have NEVER played any of the Uncharted games. I played Assassin's Creed II for the first time in the summer of 2012. I played Batman: Arkham Asylum a few months after Arkham City came out.

I figure this can be a thread for all of us to share game titles with a bit of a description of each game to get others to play them.

If you have suggestions for games that someone has overlooked or if you're someone doing the overlooking & now want to know what you've missed out on, let's get this going!
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote