View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite games of current gen

My favorites are Mass Effect 1, Bioshock, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Fallout 3, Portal (2).

It's crazy to me that there are 3 shooting games on my top 5, I don't even like shooting games that much.

Most disappointing games: Prince of Persia reboot, Zelda Skyward Sword, Metroid Other M, new Bioware releases, GTA4.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote