View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite games of current gen

I'm on the next to last chapter of the first uncharted, and I gotta say once the zombies came into the game I completely lost interest and am now just trying to finish it. I'll probably start the third one tomorrow or the day after. Given my previous statement uncharted 1 is officially off my top 10. And I'll re-order them in favor of personal preference instead of what I did in TLOU thread.

1. Mass Effect 2.
2. AC: Brotherhood
3. Uncharted 2
4. Gears of War 2
5. AC 2.
6. Mass Effect
7. Super Mario Galaxy 2
8. Arkham City
9. Halo Reach. Best campaign I believe for a halo game, and I was addicted to the multiplayer forever.
10. Tomb Raider.

Games 2-5 are interchangeable. And I feel like I could put tomb raider a bit above that slot.

Honorable mention: Drake's fortune, BF3, Bioshock.

In my queue: Infinite, Uncharted 3, TLOU (played parts at a friends house so far), Portal 2. Are the only ones I'd say have a reasonable shot at moving into at least honorable mention.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote