View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite games of current gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I'm on the next to last chapter of the first uncharted, and I gotta say once the zombies came into the game I completely lost interest and am now just trying to finish it.

that's the most disappointing part about those games. especially when it happens again in 2. i haven't played 3 are there stupid creatures in that too?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote