View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
Rose
Chill Mode

Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
BioShock: Infinite is totally out of my comfort zone. That genre does not usually interest me, but it was spectacular. It's pretty much my go-to "If you're not interested in this type of game, you should still play this one" recommendation.

Sidenote, I've tried on two occasions to get in to Assassin's Creed. I'm borrowing the first one right now. I've heard some people recommend starting with the 2nd one. Why is that? And if I stick with the first, is there any point where it kind of opens up? Right now it feels like it's dragging a bit right at the start.
Because all the flaws in the first one like: being repetitive, bad story flow, weird glitches like guards sometimes not fighting you while you're fighting someone, hovering etc. Aren't in it.

And Ezio is a much more character than Altair. There's more weapons, the controls really improve, the setting is IMO better.

If anyone has any PS3 games that are lesser known but loved I'd love to hear them. I've played most of the big games. Uncharted, inFamous, LBP, some ratchet and clank. Haven't played GoW yet (not really my style), or Killzone. If there's been anything remade from the PS2 like Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter that I should play I'd love to know that too. I skipped out on the PS2.

Last edited by Rose : 06-24-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote