View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #29
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Draft Discussion

I think a draft of Porter and Dieng or Nogeira is about as good as the Cavs can get. You get Nogeira as a raw developing shot blocker type big for wayyy cheaper than Noel which involves way less risk and you grab Porter who is a great fit with really good upside. Porter is the kind of player they need on the wing if they want to be a serious playoff team in the future.

I've been kind of eyeing Nogeira for the Sixers at 11. Partly because I really like him and partly because he will be a work in progress. I kind of want the Sixers to suck next season because the 2014 draft is going to be loaded.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote