View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Thanks, guys. I have this thing about wanting to start a series proper but upon your recommendations, I may forgo that and begin with AC2. You hit the nail on the head, the first one feels quite slow and repetitive thus far. I fell asleep while trying to play it in the middle of the day last week, and that's not really something that tends to happen to me.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote