View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Favorite games of current gen

Uncharted 3 is better then Uncharted 2, if you play both on crushing.
The reason most of you enjoy Uncharted 2 more is because of a more polished story and a far more intimidating villain. On easier levels, the progression through the story is more enjoyable then Uncharted 3.

However, Uncharted 3 has better graphics, sound, detail; far more interesting side character (Cutter). The missions are more fun (Citadel, Chateau, The Boat, Graveyard, Caravan, The Chase (both as young Drake & against the antogonist)...the game is just more memorable to me and the cut-scenes are more engaging.

Like I said already, to me Uncharted 3 > Uncharted 2 but you have to play both games on crushing. Once you perfect the strategy, you will have such an amazing experience with U3.

I think U3 also forces you to adopt to a more stealthy strategy in certain areas because enemies flank you if you engage in a fire fight. In U2, you can literally beat the entire game on crushing by engaging in a fire fight and using cover; the level design made it too easy to beat it.

U2 is far easier to beat on crushing then U3 or Drake's Fortune; however DF is by far the toughest on crushing.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote