View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #30
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Draft Discussion

Someone blurted out a comp somewhere I was reading yesterday on Noel, and it stuck for me. Theo Ratliff. Most of us probably remember Theo after he had legally changed his name to Theo Ratliff's Expiring Contract, but he was a pretty good player, which is how he got that big contract. 10/7/3 at his peak, being one of the more intimidating rim protectors in the league. I'm not sure that's worth a 1 overall though.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote