View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
You've already played a lot of the games that I would recommend bro.
But you HAVE to play Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 & The Last of Us.

Those are must buys and honestly are my top three games of the last 10 years without hesitation. Red Dead is 4th.

Yeah, I'm probably going to play the Uncharted series soon. I just started playing AC2 yesterday because of this thread. I decided to go ahead and try to get the platinum trophy for the game because it's pretty easy. There aren't any online trophies to worry about.

Quote:
Rake, AC is very repetitive and is the 2nd worse game of the series behind Revelations, in my opinion.

I don't get why people say Revelations was a bad game. I love it. It's one of my favorite games of all-time. Please explain why you say AC Revelations is one of the worst games in the series. I honestly think it is better than Brotherhood.

Quote:
So yeah I'd recommend BioShock too.
Tomb Raider, Dead Space, Sleeping Dogs and Infinite are on my "to-play" list now but I'll be too busy perfecting TLoU until GTA 5 comes out, so I doubt I'll play them until like 2014.

Sleeping Dogs is pretty fun, and if you're a PS+ member, it was a free download not too long ago. I don't know if it's still available for free, but I downloaded it and it came with some free skin packs, too. Nothing too impressive, though.
The game also has the easiest platinum trophy ever. It takes a bit of time to get, but it's so easy that I doubt you'll mind... Assuming you're into collecting trophies, which I just recently got into a lot.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote