View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Thanks, guys. I have this thing about wanting to start a series proper but upon your recommendations, I may forgo that and begin with AC2. You hit the nail on the head, the first one feels quite slow and repetitive thus far. I fell asleep while trying to play it in the middle of the day last week, and that's not really something that tends to happen to me.
I am a huge fan of the series, and even I'll tell you that unless you're only interested in the storyline, you're better off starting with AC2. Its amazing how much better that is from AC1. That said, if you are interested in the storyline (which is pretty cool IMO, I've played it a second time just for that and the last couple of missions that were really challenging) there are ways to get through it a little faster.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote