View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I don't get why people say Revelations was a bad game. I love it. It's one of my favorite games of all-time. Please explain why you say AC Revelations is one of the worst games in the series. I honestly think it is better than Brotherhood.
People hate on Revelations for a few reasons. First, it was the third game of the Ezio storyline and everyone felt like they were milking the franchise at that point. The gameplay was almost identical to Brotherhood with the addition of crafting. Most people hated the tower defense crap as it was poorly done, and the evolution of your assassins, while kind of cool because of extra missions, seemed somewhat messy. Like AC1, if I ever play it again, it'll be strictly for the storyline and nothing else, though Istanbul was kinda cool. Overall, the game just wasn't that memorable for me.

Honestly, Revelations didn't seem like the kind of game that should've been a $60 purchase. They could've accomplished the same in Brotherhood with a nice big DLC the size of King Washington.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote