View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #13
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Expand Your Horizons Thread; Recommend Games

It is somewhat dated now but you should give Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory a chance. I say that one instead starting from the beginning because the first two are somewhat silly in comparison now. It has excellent gameplay and you can play it in a variety of different ways. I think I've played it like 5 times now. You can blow your way through the whole thing or play extremely stealthily and get in and out of every mission without killing anyone. The game has a stealth rating at the end of every mission, and killing people that are not a target really damages your rating.

Its an excellent play and easily the best in the franchise IMO. Its sequel, Double Agent, is pretty cool in its own right though.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote