View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #934
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Just finished my rookie season in MyCareer and CP3 just left the Clippers and signed a for year deal with the Cavs

That happens every single time I play a season in any game mode in 2K13. It happened in MyCareer, the Association and Create-a-Legend.
He either signs with the Cavs or sometimes goes to the Pistons. When he goes to the Cavs, him & Kyrie seem to struggle playing with one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Now that the season is over I've been playing lately. Any ISHers want to play online?

PSN: cg-320

My PSN tag is Manual_Required. I prefer playing the Team-Up mode. I'm on at random times because of my work schedule, so I can't really say how often I'll be on.
If you do send me a friend request, make sure you say you're TMT from ISH.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote