View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Cavaliers, Bucks might want Paul Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
I'm sorry but I just don't see why any team would want Pierce.

Did they not see him play in the playoffs this year?

He's washed! He looked so old and slow out there.

He isn't washed up, but he definitely in the running for slowest wing players in the league. I think Cleveland does it to make a playoff run this season. And Pierce comes off the book in the offseason so they can make a run at the 2014 free agents. I don't think they want to blow their wad on guys like Igoudala or Josh Smith. No idea why the Bucks would do this. That team needed to hit the reset button yesterday.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote