View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Cavaliers, Bucks might want Paul Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
I think same reason as the Cavs. Some of the younger teams need that veteran winner mentalilty that Pierce certainly brings. The Bucks have some pieces that are intriguing but just has no leader.

Also, they need to put butts on the seats.

Agreed. I think Pierce can do a lot to help make them a playoff team. You make a great point of why the Bucks would want him. But I think they really need to just blow it up and build around Sanders for the time being.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote