View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just can imagine playing streetball in USA awesome...

Here in Ireland there's only like one or two outdoor courts in my city which are battered and always empty. The only one near me is in a heavily gypsy populated area and it can get rough at times. I've never seen anyone play on that court which sucks. I got a hoop in my backyard though so it's all good.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote