View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #662
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
You ever tried doing it the other way around? Iunno you might be surprised. Look into stuff by Ori Hofmekler, Jason Ferruggia, & Nate Miyaki. They're all proponents of IF, but if you look at it, it's still pretty much eat your most at night. They do a pretty good job of explaining why night time is actually the best time for carb loading or your biggest meal.

EDIT: You can find a digital version of The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler. I don't follow it to the T, but it's what finally got me convinced that (or at least reverse tapering) is the way to go. It's worked for me so far. I still could get leaner (my abs are still those silhouette-y kind) but I'm definitely a lot leaner and more built than I was when I was pounding down shakes and gorging for breakfast.

No, I haven't. I'll have to read into it some more before completely changing my ways I guess. I feel so dirty eating carbs so late. Can't wait to get back to my regular schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I do it the same way. Banana + scoop of whey as soon as I wake up, then all my carbs pre/during/post workout. Rest of the day is pretty much 0 carbs.

Yeah, guess we're in the same boat. Just feel weird having carbs so late. Having a hard time cutting with my schedule so out of whack, but that could be because of lack of sleep recently as well.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote