View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #662
plowking
well DENG

plowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
You ever tried doing it the other way around? Iunno you might be surprised. Look into stuff by Ori Hofmekler, Jason Ferruggia, & Nate Miyaki. They're all proponents of IF, but if you look at it, it's still pretty much eat your most at night. They do a pretty good job of explaining why night time is actually the best time for carb loading or your biggest meal.

EDIT: You can find a digital version of The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler. I don't follow it to the T, but it's what finally got me convinced that (or at least reverse tapering) is the way to go. It's worked for me so far. I still could get leaner (my abs are still those silhouette-y kind) but I'm definitely a lot leaner and more built than I was when I was pounding down shakes and gorging for breakfast.

No, I haven't. I'll have to read into it some more before completely changing my ways I guess. I feel so dirty eating carbs so late. Can't wait to get back to my regular schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I do it the same way. Banana + scoop of whey as soon as I wake up, then all my carbs pre/during/post workout. Rest of the day is pretty much 0 carbs.

Yeah, guess we're in the same boat. Just feel weird having carbs so late. Having a hard time cutting with my schedule so out of whack, but that could be because of lack of sleep recently as well.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote