View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #88
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
I probably wouldn't package them to move up. I'd rather gamble on 2 guys. The difference between 25 and 45 is small this year. Get a Muscala or Mccallum/Green at 38 and maybe an international guy to stash at 56.

The more I think about it the more I think it's wrong to keep them both. Everybody gets enamored with our 2nd rounders and a few years later they're typically lucky to still be in the NBA. Here's who we've drafted over the last few years in the 2nd round:

Khris Middleton
Kim English
Kyle Singler
Vernon Macklin
DuJuan Summers
Jonas Jerebko
Deron Washington
Sammy Meija
Will Blalock
Amir Johnson
Alex Acker
Ricky Paulding

Out of all those players the only ones that are in a rotation anywhere are Singler and Johnson. Neither of which are special players by any stretch of the imagination. I like Jerebko but he wasn't in our rotation for the most part. So there's about 2 1/2 players on that list. 2nd rounders are way overrated. Package those picks and get us someone we can potentially use.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote