View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #43
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Takes the most shots per game than any other player from the top 5 leagues in Europe. Not sure why people think him being a winger hinders him. The whole team plays around him and he has little defensive duties so he stays up field the whole time. No CR7 doesn't score 30 goals as striker in the EPL.
He starts from the wing, but he doesn't play like a winger at all. He hardly ever makes any crosses, he always cuts inside to shoot it with his right foot. He's always there for the strike, rarely supporting the striker or assisting him (with a cross or otherwise). He is a striker in my book but, as I said, traditional positions don't apply to his case all that well.
Edit: yeah, ****ing Michu goes to the EPL and scores 18 in his first season, but Ronaldo wouldn't score 30? Well, I really think he would.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote