View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brook Lopez undergoes foot surgery, not expected to miss any time

well shit, they need to start making those screws out of graphene! but anyway, yea... i'll take a damaged but consistent team player over a small child living in superman's body with his head stuck up his ass.

curious fan: "wow, it's you! this is such an honor! and how's the sweet aroma today, mister dwight?"

publicist: "sorry, he's too busy getting the latest results to answer."

curious fan: "well i still love you, man! and would you be interested in coming and playing for my team, huh huh!?" *pant pant*
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote