View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #58
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
God knows scouts are never wrong. You gave a perfect example in Thomas Robinson. Same with Beasley. Those guys weren't considered elite prospects just because of workouts. Both guys were consdiered elite prospects all season long, just like McLemore.

I really don't see your point. Are you saying the guy who rises up draft boards the further we get along into this process are never as good as the guys considered the best prospects during the season?

Damon Lillard and Dion Waiters were both guys who skyrocketed up draft boards after the season last year. One guy won the ROY and the other was First Team All-Rookie. They were the two highest scoring rookies in the league, too.

The same thing happened with Russell Westbrook and countless others. I guess OKC should have just taken Jerryd Bayless because he was ranked higher during the season, right?

This process is in place for a reason.

robinson is like oladipo that has stayed in college for longer than mclemore. so definitely their game is more polished thats my point i dont know if oladipo's game will have a better impact that mclemore at the pro's. defensively yes. but what is the guy's ceiling ?

mclemore on the other hand is compared to a ray allen or jrich.
not saying he will reach it but the guy has a smooth stroke already.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote