View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks 2013 NBA Draft

I don't see any congruence between our coach's philosophy and our GM's direction. Sure we set a record for 3's made, but we only really have one lights out shooter on the roster. Then, we go small, but we don't have anywhere close to elite guards...so what mismatches are we really creating. Tyler Hansbrouh was able to guard Jason Kidd in the playoffs, which means Paul George can still guard Melo. Conversely, Melo has to guard David West. I just don't get where the hell Grunwald or Woodson's thought process is. It seems like the only thing they agree on is that they want veterans. But I think that's moreso because they don't want to have to worry about immaturity and aren't willing to put in the work to develop a player.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote