View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Knicks 2013 NBA Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I don't see any congruence between our coach's philosophy and our GM's direction. Sure we set a record for 3's made, but we only really have one lights out shooter on the roster. Then, we go small, but we don't have anywhere close to elite guards...so what mismatches are we really creating. Tyler Hansbrouh was able to guard Jason Kidd in the playoffs, which means Paul George can still guard Melo. Conversely, Melo has to guard David West. I just don't get where the hell Grunwald or Woodson's thought process is. It seems like the only thing they agree on is that they want veterans. But I think that's moreso because they don't want to have to worry about immaturity and aren't willing to put in the work to develop a player.
Bingo! They need a legit PF and move Melo back to the SF spot. There are so many holes on this roster they have to find the best ready to play NBA player at any position. I prefer a PF would settle for SF invite some of those suspect PG's to summer league.

Woody and his staff are going to have to suck it up and actually help this team develop and improve their own players. Which they never seem to do.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote