Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #39
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Potential Deals

Portland wants Noah. I really don't want to part with Noah. I mean... I don't know. Maybe it's just the Noah/Bulls fan in me. But I just see him constantly busting his ass for the Bulls. He's the toughest player the Bulls have by far. Even if Aldridge is more talented.

I would be willing to part with Jimmy Butler for Aldridge. As much as I like Butler I'm not that attached to him to the point that I'd rather keep him than trade him for LaMarcus Aldrdge.

How about the Bulls trade Butler and Charlotte's pick? Bulls would then keep Deng and try and sign JJ Redick?

Noah
Aldridge
Deng
Redick
Rose

Freakin' awesome team right there. With Hinrich, Taj, Belinelli off the bench. Amnesty Boozer, re-sign Nazr Mohammed.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote