View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:43 PM   #257
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Been messing around with a psp emulator recently as version 0.8 of PPSSPP came out a few days ago.
Could you please elaborate on that? What are the requirements? How well does it work? I've tried quite a few PSP emulators, but none of them worked for me. I only have my work laptop, and it's a business line Dell, so not very gaming oriented. God, I'd pay to play Patapon again...
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote