View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whats the longest you've been layed up for?

Maybe three months? I ruptured a tendon in my hand while playing back in 2007ish and the subsequent surgery kept me out for a while.

More recently, I took around eight weeks off back toward the beginning of winter after I developed tendinitis in my elbow at the same time I apparently pulled an adductor muscle near my groin (unless it was a sports hernia instead or something). Both of those happened at nearly the same time so with summer ball coming to a close, I decided to step back for a few. Bad Choice. I think I'm still paying for that now.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote