View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #151
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
If they get drafted by the Cavs...

Len will average 16-7 including some sort of injury during the middle of the season.

Noel will average 10-10-3 even with him debuting later in the season.
Mark Schwarz was just on 850 AM Cleveland radio. He is broadcasting from Independence (Cavs' headquarters) and he said they will not be selecting Alex Len with the #1 pick.

Not sure how accurate this will end up being, but it's the most definitive statement I've heard on the topic yet. Just as I thought, things seem to be trending back toward Noel.

I'm confident he has been the pick all along and remains the pick.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote