View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #153
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Mark Schwarz was just on 850 AM Cleveland radio. He is broadcasting from Independence (Cavs' headquarters) and he said they will not be selecting Alex Len with the #1 pick.

Not sure how accurate this will end up being, but it's the most definitive statement I've heard on the topic yet. Just as I thought, things seem to be trending back toward Noel.

I'm confident he has been the pick all along and remains the pick.
RBA who would you want us to pick? I haven't been watching college ball like I used to so I can honestly only judge the two based off of highlights . Im sure Noel is the favorite but what about the ACL issues? What about Alex Len and his foot (injury?) and what do you think about drafting Victor Oladipo or Otto Porter #1 overall?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote