View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #43
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Bennett will be fine.

We have Battier out there playing power forward in the league nowadays. Draymond Green playing power forward.

I completely agree. Bennett isn't any smaller than everyone's favorite young PF Kenneth Faried either.

I really think the league fluctuates from big to small like on a sign curve every 20 years or so. PFs in particular. I think we're on a low part of the cycle now.

I also really like McCollum, and I never considered the Harden comp, but I totally see it. A premium shooter, who while not a PG by any means, is just a really good pick and roll player. My father is a Lehigh alum, so I probably hear about and see McCollum more than most people. I feel a little burned out. And I've had serious questions about him defending and finishing. But he's a better athlete than he's being given credit for. And Harden can't defend either. If he can create offense and he's not a slug defensively, he'll be fine.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote