View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Kings aggressively trying to move up in the draft. Hoping to get McLemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
can maybe try working a 3-team deal for a team who'd want Evans and has a late round pick to give up. Though not sure who wants Evans. Boston? Minny? Denver?

As for the Kings perspective. I suppose I'd take McLemore over Evans. That dude can sell all sorts of tickets w/ this hot hiphop tracks and his liberal views in Sacramento. Oh wait, wrong guy.

Yeah, I'd still probably take Ben McLemore. Kings have gone nowhere w/ Evans and tend to actually play better when he's out of the line-up. As talented as he is, he just doesn't fit the team as it's currently structured. I could actually see Evans doing well under Malone though w/ the defensive structure. Malone would have to convince him to not shoot useless jumpers all the time though.

Ultimately, I wouldn't even look at talent. I'd just see how McLemore fits w/ the team mentally. Which, I don't know at the moment. I heard his interviews were bad to so-so?
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote