View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
For Jrue Holiday and a 2014 first. WOW.

Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...08481330831360

I'm about as close to being done with the Sixers as close can get. If Sixers dont land this hyped up prospect Wiggins next draft it'll be official. I dont care what anyone has said in this thread (I didnt read) or on the forum. Noel is not worth this much.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote