View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #1302
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He's really athletic, can shoot, and he has a very good work ethic. Good guy. At 24, i think it's a good pick.

OK...I just thought with Shumpert and hopefully JR still on team, Knicks could use size or backup PG. But if he's best available, that's fine.

We have to root for Tim Hardaway? My head hurts.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote