View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
You can't get Wiggins, the pick is protected 1-5

edit: With the Pelicans pick that is

I'm sorry I am intoxicated. But what do you mean? Cant Sixers suck next year which is likely giving away their best player? Thus being in position to draft a Wiggins or a Parker since his name was tossed in the mix?????

If pick is protected 1-5 that means Sixers have a chance because they will only get either player drafting top 2-3.

What am I missing here
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote