View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #62
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm sorry I am intoxicated. But what do you mean? Cant Sixers suck next year which is likely giving away their best player? Thus being in position to draft a Wiggins or a Parker since his name was tossed in the mix?????

If pick is protected 1-5 that means Sixers have a chance because they will only get either player drafting top 2-3.

What am I missing here
I think you're thinking that the Sixers gave the Pelicans their 2014 1st Round Pick? No, the Pelicans traded their 2014 1st Round pick to the Sixers in the deal.

The Sixers got:

Nerlens Noel
Pelicans 2014 1st Round Pick (1-5 protected)

Pelicans got:

Jrue Holiday
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote