View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #671
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Gonna try the Carb Nite diet, see how that lasts. It works along the lines of what some people were talking about in regards to sack carbs for the end of the day.

I know I've said it before, but I would like to do a powerlifting competition in September. I'm pretty weak fora guy my size, but it's something I've been aiming to do for a while now.

5/3/1 Boring but Big Template bro.

There are few things on this Earth that can awaken a man's warrior spirit quite like a 1-rep max!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote