View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Celtics are stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
As for Olynyk... give the kid a chance. scored 18 points a game on 66% shooting, what more can you expect off a college player? Not a great rebounder, but Sully sure is, and Olynyk has some great offensive moves.

I like the Olynyk pick. I was hoping they'd get him.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote