View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #40
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Else Like The Bennett Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
But I will reiterate what I said in my last post. Like Barnes in GS this year, I think Bennett will benefit from a more open floor than anyone else in the draft.
If he takes his 1 three a game like he did in college I'm fine with that. Especially if he hits them at a 33%+ clip. I'd like him to stay 17 feet within the bucket (ala Chris Webber).
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote