View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why did Nobody Pick Seth Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I don't know, man. I watched plenty of Duke games, too, and this dude can catch fire from beyond the arc. He's a terrific shooter. Maybe he Lakers will look into his potential & sign him as an undrafted player.

He can shoot no doubt, but if he's not rolling off of a pick, he's not taking the shot. Teams would have to draw up plays for this kid when there is other talent out there with better intangibles.

Maybe his foot injury slowed him down a bit this year, but I never saw him as an NBA player.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote