View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:20 AM   #56
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Else Like The Bennett Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKM
I like the pick because I think it's a strong indication that come July 10, Greg Oden is going to be a Cavalier. So Bennett + Oden, it's a gamble, but it could have a huge payday if it works out
I'm curious what they do now during FA. I'd take a chance on Oden as long as he shows he's fully healthy. If he's healthy seemingly give it a go, if his knees buckle it was a minimum risk. Oden's still 25 years old. Last month his workout buddy from Ohio State Deshaun Thomas said he's lifting weights and running and looks good. Grant it, it's probably biased towards him, but he said he looks like he's doing all the right things right now to get back in shape for a comeback. The biased word he used was "unbelievable" on how Oden looked last month.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote