View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:56 AM   #18
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kings aggressively trying to move up in the draft. Hoping to get McLemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak

Starting Pat Pat and Cousins is too redundant. Neither are bangers inside. JT needs to start just to add some versatility to the starting lineup.

I would keep Thornton and get rid of Tyreke. Since Thornton's arrival, Sac has played so much better when Tyreke is out or comes off the bench.

JT is soft imo he's no banger plus JT seems to always rip it up when Cousins is not in the game he seemed to thrive when Cuz was in foul trouble or suspended. Patterson gives us more spacing on offense and is a higher IQ player which is what we need out there with Cousins. I do agree with you about BMc we need to start him right away get him confidence early.

As far as IT in the long term Ray McCallum will probably be better for the Kings, I'm just not a fan of his game he's a good sparkplug but he's not a starter in the NBA.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 06-28-2013 at 04:05 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote